Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 5/10/22 11:44 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have completed the first draft of the PG 15 release notes

> I assume there will be major adjustments in the next few weeks based on
> feedback.

I wanted to propose the "major enhancements" section to see if we can
get an iteration in prior to Beta 4. Please see attached patched.

Do we want to include anything else, or substitute any of the items?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment