Re: Views update ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From LAMBEAU Bernard
Subject Re: Views update ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi.

I have already read previous discussion in the archives about views
update. I have also taked a look on the patch code. I will try it as
soon as possible.

P.S. I'm a beginner in the postgresql development and I have many
things to learn before being able to give real help ... but I will
try.
P.S.2. I don't have talked with Bernd until now...

Regards
Bernard