Re: indexes are fucked - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: indexes are fucked
Date
List pgsql-general
Bob Pawley wrote:
> Language reflects the character of those who use it.
>
> In this case, the language used also reflects on the community to which
> it is directed.
>
> I don't wish to be associated with a "professional" community, such as
> Postgre, that holds such shallow values.

Well since there is no Postgre community I guess this isn't a problem...

I assume you are speaking to the colorful four letter word in the
subject. It would not have been my choice either and in general if you
review the lists you will see that swearing is rare.

However if you are not going to associate with a community because one
person chose to use a word you don't like then you are going to lead a
very lonely life.

Have you ever grepped for four letter words in Linux?

We are an Open Source community, we embrace many values. Some people
value things a little differently than others.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake