FYI: Fujitsu - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject FYI: Fujitsu
Date
List pgsql-hackers
For the past 11 months or so[1], I've been working full-time on
PostgreSQL as an employee of Fujitsu Australia Software Technology. I'm
grateful to Fujitsu for giving me this opportunity, and I've enjoyed the
past year. However, I'm returning to university in the fall, and
therefore I will no longer be working full-time for Fujitsu.

Also, I'll be on vacation and pretty inactive for most of August -- I'll
only be reading lists sporadically, so please CC me on anything you'd
like my input on. The only pending bit of work I want to get into the
tree for 8.1 is the RAISE patch for pl/pgsql ("user exceptions"), which
I should have finished shortly.

-Neil

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-09/msg00158.php