Re: Performance problems on 4/8way Opteron (dualcore) HP - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dirk Lutzebäck
Subject Re: Performance problems on 4/8way Opteron (dualcore) HP
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Jeff,

which box are you running precisely and which OS/kernel?

We need to run 32bit because we need failover to 32 bit XEON system
(DL580). If this does not work out we probably need to switch to 64 bit
(dump/restore) and run a nother 64bit failover box too.

Regards,

Dirk