Re: per user/database connections limit again - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Petr Jelinek
Subject Re: per user/database connections limit again
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>The new syntax for this command is CREATE/ALTER DATABASE/USER:
>
>                | MAX CONNECTIONS Iconst
>
>This adds 'max' as a keyword, though at a fairly unreserved level, I
>think.  Should we use the syntax LIMIT CONNECTIONS so we don't have to
>add MAX as a keyword at all?

Yeah I have no problem with LIMIT CONNECTIONS, will you change it or
should I do it ?

btw where has new keyword to be added to not be added "at a fairly
unreserved level" ? (MAX is also added to keywords.c in that patch)

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)