Re: functions vs stored procedures - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ezequiel Tolnay
Subject Re: functions vs stored procedures
Date
List pgsql-admin
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Wow, incredible.  You misread the whole documentation.

I certainly did, I read it with more care this time. It is a great
solution when we're required to return a single record with a custom
type, which are few but there certainly are.

I wonder if you know any tricks to do something similar but returning
rowsets instead of a single record? I'm currently doing some tests with
cursor references, which I've been sugested on another thread.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for not paying the appropriate attention  to your previous hint ;)

Regards,

Ezequiel Tolnay