Re: COPY FROM performance improvements - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: COPY FROM performance improvements
Date
List pgsql-patches

Luke Lonergan wrote:

>Yah - I think I fixed several mis-indented comments.  I'm using vim with
>tabstop=4.  I personally don't like tabs in text and would prefer them
>expanded using spaces, but that's a nice way to make small formatting
>changes look huge in a cvs diff.

You might like to look at running pgindent (see src/tools/pgindent) over
the file before cutting a patch. Since this is usually run over each
file just before a release, the only badness should be things from
recent patches.

cheers

andrew