Re: limiting connections per user/database - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Petr Jelínek
Subject Re: limiting connections per user/database
Date
List pgsql-patches
Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:

>IIRC, people want the last one. We have more control if we can set it
>per user or per database.

Like I said, guc variables _can_ be set per user or per database if you
use right context.

>Talking about pgstat, I think you can rely on
>it 'cause it can be disabled. Could you describe the design you
>intended to implement?

I "can rely on it 'cause it can be disabled" - did you mean that I can't
rely on it ?
Well I am still not sure how I will implement it when I can't use
pgstat. I think that I will have to use similar aproach which makes me sad.

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)