Some additions to odbc codepage problem - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From RK
Subject Some additions to odbc codepage problem
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello!

Sorry for the late addition, but I also checked the sql command log and it shows:

conn=27538624, query='INSERT INTO gcp_log(log_id,log_code,log_object,log_command,log_description,log_date,user_id,log_user)  VALUES(2418,'IMG','138','modify title',' --> Áttekintõ térkép',  Now(),1,'root')'
NOTICE from backend during send_query: 'WARNING:  ignoring unconvertible UTF-8 character 0xc3b5
'

Here is the problem. How to say that we are in latin2 or just not to touch it?
I see no problem like this in V7 ODBC...

thanks in advance

Robert