Re: Help! What has changed in the internal structure of - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: Help! What has changed in the internal structure of
Date
List pgsql-general
Rodrigo Katsumoto Sakai wrote:
> Hi, I'm having some troubles using the driver ODBC! The problem is
> that a did some reports with Crystal Reports XI and used PostgreSQL
> 7.4.x with psqlodbc-07_03_0200, now I have migrate to PostgreSQL
> 8.0.3 and I'm using psqlodbc-08_00_0101 but the reports that I did is
> not working anymore because it is not mapping the fields of the
> tables correctly! I need to kwon what has changed in the structure
> (if changed) of the talbes! Thanks a lot!

What tables? What mapping? What is incorrect?

Also, have you ruled out some change in the ODBC driver? I believe
psqlodbc-07 should work with a version 8.0 PostgreSQL installation.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd