RE: PostGres and ERwin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlos Felipe Zirbes
Subject RE: PostGres and ERwin
Date
List pgsql-general

Interbase, ahn?

I'll give it a try.
Unfortunately, this strategy won't work for complete compare, the tool I use/like the best. Perhaps the only solution is to keep awaiting for erwin's next version, tough it seems something not very likely to happen in the next 10 or 15 years...  :^)

Thanks for your help,
Carlos Zirbes