Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:

>Actually, I believe that Gavin make Framewerk compatible with
>Postgresql.org XML-CSS.   So it ought to be integratable.  Any
>searchable knowledgebase will have to be "seperate" on the backend
>though so that it can be dynamically searchable.

You mean I could I think ;-).  That's definately an option if you would
like a CMS backend to integrade the techdocs and this pgdn idea in the
main site.  One thing I don't like about the pgdn is the tree view only
approach.  It should have good navigation sans JavaScript.  I could also
probably just make a Framewerk "Light" that generates the XML-CSS
needed.  I've not done any work against the current site software.

Gavin