Re: 2 articles - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: 2 articles
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Well, she implied with quoting my comment that "most developers were
unaware of EnterpriseDB's interaction with the community".  I'd never
heard anything about you, so of course I said I didn't remember you
contacting the list.  If that's all been private between EnterpriseDB
and some special developers, then it just makes me look stupid, doesn't it?