PG Lightning Admin running on Linux via WINE 2005524 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject PG Lightning Admin running on Linux via WINE 2005524
Date
Re: PG Lightning Admin running on Linux via WINE 2005524  (Russ Brown <pickscrape@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
It runs almost perfectly and pretty fast on a AMD Athlon XP 1.8

http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/gallery/wineshots?page=1
(this is with the latest version of wine from 5/24/2005)

The only issue I saw was that the text in the data grids was coming back
the same color as the background, and I think this is
because the odd numbered row coloring is on by default.

NOTE: running the program on WINE is not officially supported.

Tony Caduto
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com
Home of PG Lightning Admin for Postgresql 8.x