Re: phppgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Sean
Subject Re: phppgadmin
Date
List pgsql-novice
It doesn't look like my previous message got through.  So far I've been
unable delete my "open" database.  I don't see a way of disconnecting in
phpPgAdmin.

"Daniel T. Staal" <DStaal@usa.net> writes:

>> You'll need to log in to a different database to drop that database.  In
>> psql you can ask what databases there are with '\l' and swich using '\c'.
>> I don't know the commands in phppgadmin, but they are there somewhere I'm
>> sure.

I have some recollection that newer versions of phppgadmin make this
easier by automatically closing windows that are connected to the victim
database.  However I might be confusing this with pgAdmin, which is a
different tool altogether ... and then again my memory might be faulty
in the first place ...

.