Re: Oracle Style packages on postgres - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: Oracle Style packages on postgres
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I agree wholeheartedly and was actually just thinking of this yesterday.

Back when I was working on NEXTGRES I implemented package support into
plpgsql including scopes.  While my time is pretty tight right now, I'd
be more than willing to work with whoever the plpgsql master is.