Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Fabio Guidi
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem
Date
List pgsql-patches
The change to include pthread.h i done by myself when i try to build again, no problem for ecpg i change my source to run only with libpq, thanks a lot for help ...

bye
Fabio

Bruce Momjian ha scritto:
f.guidi@libero.it wrote:
All OK with libpq, what can i do to work under windows with ecpg ?
Uh, we don't have any ecpg makefiles for MSC or BCC.  I am afraid you
will have to take the psql or libpq bcc32.mak and try to hack it around
to work, but it isn't going to be simple.