Re: pg 7.1.X - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: pg 7.1.X
Date
List pgsql-general
I figured that as much now....but my situation is I am new to postgresql.

So...I don't know how to setup postgres or a database once I install 7.3.3
so I think you might be hearing lots from me.

Main reason for my ignorance - I am a mail server admin

-Dan