Re: Urgent - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Urgent
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you for posting to a better list for these questions.  Check your
postgresql.conf file and make sure it's accepting TCP/IP connections on
the IP you're looking for.  If you look in your PGDATA directory you
should find the config file, and if you open it and read it, it's well
commented so you should be able to find the settting you need to tweak.

Regards,

Gavin