Re: High traffic websites... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sam Hahn
Subject Re: High traffic websites...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jeff - Thanks for your mention below. I'm curious how PG was selected in
the first place, and whether management was conscious of it at the
time... How long does it normally take for you to do the hot-swap (if
ever)? Have you explicitly decided what PG-specific features /
extensions you will adopt? or not? Were there Informix-specific features
that you had taken advantage of? Thx - Sam