Re: Buildfarm feature request: some way to track/classify failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Buildfarm feature request: some way to track/classify failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>> missing BYTE_ORDER definition for Solaris                            | 2007-01-10 14:18:23 |     1

> What is this BYTE_ORDER macro? Should I be using it instead of the
> AC_C_BIGENDIAN test in configure for the packed varlena patch?

Actually, if we start to rely on AC_C_BIGENDIAN, I'd prefer to see us
get rid of direct usages of BYTE_ORDER.  It looks like only
contrib/pgcrypto is depending on it today, but we've got lots of
cruft in the include/port/ files supporting that.

>> row-ordering discrepancy in rowtypes test                            | 2007-02-10 03:00:02 |     3

> Is this because the test is fixed or unfixable?

It's fixed.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2007-02/msg00228.php