minor windows & cygwin regression failures on stable branch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject minor windows & cygwin regression failures on stable branch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I have seen some small regression failures on REL8_0_STABLE - I thought
as we're coming up to a release I'd better run the stable branch through
on my buildfarm clients.

Windows has ordering failures on the join and rules tests - Cygwin has a
failures on the stats test. See buildfarm for details.

Does anyone know why these might have happened? Both these platforms had
no errors on this branch 3 weeks ago.

cheers

andrew