French FOSS meeting - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dr. Stephane Schildknecht
Subject French FOSS meeting
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dear PostgreSQL community members,

 From 5th to 9th of July, will the "libre software meeting" take place
in Dijon, France.

The people there would like to have someone introducing the improvements
of PG 8.0.
Is anyone among the core developpers interested in visiting home of good
wine and, why not, having an almost one hour speech about the most
advanced OpenSource database in the world ?
I could also do it by myself, after having translated one of the already
existing slide-show available somewhere. You could simply tell me which
one I could use and where I could find it.

For more information about this meeting, you can have a look at the
following URL :
http://www.rencontresmondiales.org/sections

--
Stéphane SCHILDKNECHT
Président de PostgreSQLFr

"La difficulté n'est pas de comprendre les idées nouvelles, mais
d'échapper aux idées anciennes." John Maynard Keynes