Re: Problem with special character � on - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Gagnon
Subject Re: Problem with special character � on
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for your answer.

  The ISP created the db fom me .. So I don't have this information. I
search the web to know how to get this info via PgadminIII and I haven't
found :-(  Is there a way to get this information once the database have
been created ?  I looked via psql .. I haven`t found either

Thanks
/David