Re: Re: Planning counters in pg_stat_statements (using pgss_store) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Re: Planning counters in pg_stat_statements (using pgss_store)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi PAscal,

On 2/15/19 11:32 AM, Sergei Kornilov wrote:
> Hi
>
>>>   +#define PG_STAT_STATEMENTS_COLS_V1_4 25
>>
>> I thought it was needed when adding new columns, isn't it ?
>
> Yes, this is needed. I mean it should be PG_STAT_STATEMENTS_COLS_V1_8: because such change was made for 1.8
pg_stat_statementsversion. Same thing for other version-specific places.

This patch has been waiting for an update for over a month.  Do you know
when you will have one ready?  Should we move the release target to PG13?

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net