Re: PostgreSQL still for Linux only? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PostgreSQL still for Linux only?
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

>Tope Akinniyi <topeakinniyi@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>

>>I am not holding anybody responsible, but I think we need to do a massive re-orientation of the community not to
carrythe Linux-Windows game too far.

>This is a troll, isn't it?

I don't know, the email was fairly thought out. I think it may have sounded
a little off because it is from a non-native english speaker. Of course
I could have just taken the bait :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>            regards, tom lane