Re: SQL error: function round(double precision, integer) does - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From TJ O'Donnell
Subject Re: SQL error: function round(double precision, integer) does
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks everyone.  Your tips about casting my arg to round()
as ::numeric worked just fine.  I guess I was surprised
that plpgsql didn't that on it's own!  I'm used to too
many forgiving c compilers, and such.

TJ