Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page]
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:
<snip>
 > the last time we went round on this we set
 > up /usr/local/www/techdocs.postgresql.org/zope as the official
install, and
 > if you look you'll see that is the instance being pointed too right
now (at
 > least as far as I can tell).

Yep, that's the one with the most recent data set in it.  It also had a
(much larger in size) backup data set in there, however that was older
again.

 > I wonder though, a few weeks back didn't Marc
 > or Dave shut off the zope server by accident? Maybe something went
awry at
 > that time?

No idea.  We're definitely missing about 6 months worth of new and
updated pages though.  :(

Backups... ?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift