Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page]
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:
> On Friday 18 February 2005 03:13, Justin Clift wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>*THE ZOPE SERVER ON TECHDOCS IS SERVING 6 MONTH OLD CONTENT*
>>
>>Has anyone had time to take a look at it?
>
> I took a brief look and as far as I can tell the zope instance is pointing to
> the right files on the server so I don't really know what happened.  I'm
> willing to investigate more if someone can suggest where I should be looking.

Ok, I've logged in and am looking at it now.

There are three separate installations of Zope on the server, under the
/usr/local/www directory.

Now trying to figure out which of them is the "correct" one, and so on...

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift