Re: Development question - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Development question
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Leon Miller-Out wrote:
> Hi. I'm well on my way to making a working Window menu (which I guess is
> only necessary in OS X, but might be nice in other OSes as well).

Does this mean you're running pgAdmin3 successfully under OSX? No more
problems? If so, please report your setup (OSX/wx version, configure
options).

> The
> Window menu will list all of the open windows and allow the user to
> switch between them.

This sounds like MDI's window menu, but we're SDI. If there's some
window/topFrame registration/setup missing to allow the desktop to
switch between frames, then wxWidgets should do the stuff; it can't be
up to pgAdmin to manage the windows.

Regards,
Andreas