Re: Any part of the techdocs/Zope stuff actually work? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Any part of the techdocs/Zope stuff actually work?
Date
List pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> Thought of that the other day - I couldn't find anything that didn't
> seem to work, so I assume it's not required anymore. Robert/Justin might
> know otherwise though.

The Wiki area on Techdodcs (/guides directory) still works fine, but the
Plone area (/v2 directory) has been broken for a while.

Marc, can you please turn it back on?  All the pages in the Guides area
are now offline.  :(

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines