Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Justin,
>
>>(Omar)
>
> Rigtht, Omar.   Ok, now I'm getting a little worried about this.  It's now
> like late afternoon in AU, and I haven't heard from them.   Dave, when you
> get up, we're probably going to have to finish up.

Um, which virtual machine is it all on?  I've still got an account on
the one that Techdocs is on if it's helpful.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines