Re: [Gforge-admins] Moving the server? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [Gforge-admins] Moving the server?
Date
Re: [Gforge-admins] Moving the server?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-www
Tom Copeland wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 15:20, Sean Chittenden wrote:
>
>>Wait, gforge/rubyforge, etc., is all just a ball of PHP goo?  Can you
>>get me a package list of what's required to get this running?  -sc
>
> Yup, it's PHP, Mailman, Sendmail, PostgreSQL, cvsweb, CVS, jpgraph...
> plus a bunch of cronjobs and whatnot.  I think there are Debian packages
> out there for it, but I've never used them...

Out of curiosity, do you know if it works well with any of the PHP
caching-compilers or accelerators?  i.e. Turck-mmcache?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines