Re: Interval Question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Geoffrey
Subject Re: Interval Question
Date
Re: Interval Question  (Marco Colombo <pgsql@esiway.net>)
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Terry Lee Tucker <terry@esc1.com> writes:
>
>>Apparently, if DateStyle is set to Sql, it always returns the absolute value.
>>Is this due to some Sql standard or is it a bug?
>

> It's a bug in interval_out.  Looks like it gets it wrong for GERMAN
> style too.  Surprising no one noticed before.

Any idea when I might be able to put my hands on Red Hat 3 rpm versions
that include this fix?

Currently running postgresql-server-7.4.6-2PGDG
and would like to stick with the same version.  It'd be a whole lot
easier to apply the fix via rpm rather then having to build from source.

--
Until later, Geoffrey