Re: Link to development version of docs on website? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Childs
Subject Re: Link to development version of docs on website?
Date
List pgsql-general
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Chris wrote:
>
>> I know they can be accessed at developer.postgresql.org, but I didn't
>> see a link to the docs for postgresql 8 on the new website, did I miss
>> it somewhere?
>

> www.PostgreSQL.org holds docs only for stable releases.
> Regards,
>

> --
> Devrim GUNDUZ devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org,
> devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
> http://www.tdmsoft.com                         http://www.gunduz.org

    However

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html

    has the Beta docs, Its under Testing just above Beta Information on
the developer web site.

    Very Very Important if you are beta testing since quite a few things
have changed for 8.0. Now why is RC4 crashing on my debain box.....
Currently its causing a panic in ext3 mid dump load.... I'll post more
details later...

Peter Childs