Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] [BUGS] More SSL questions.. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] [BUGS] More SSL questions..
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

>At this point, Andrew, Magnus, and I who deal with Win32 regularly all
>feel *.conf is more logical than *.txt.  I have not heard anyone say
>*.txt is better except Tom. Is that enough of a vote?

*ahem* :-) I though what I said was that we should leave the name alone
except for removing a leading dot. I have seen other cases where .foorc
became foo.rc on windows, which isn't a bad solution for such files.

I honestly don't care that much - it's not worth a religious fight over.

cheers

andrew