Re: re-enable MSVC builds - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: re-enable MSVC builds
Date
List pgsql-patches

Magnus Hagander wrote:

>>>The attached patch allows MSCV builds to complete.
>>>

>>Applied.
>>
>>(I wonder whether the Borland build still works...)
>>

>I'm sure it still eneds the shell32 linking. The suorce part should be
>the same - AFAIK they ship the MS headers. But I don't have a way to
>test it, so...

Me either, and I don't have time to acquire/test before release. I don't
see where to put it in the bcc.mak file anyway. So, either it's not
broken, or it is broken and will stay that way, or it is broken and
somebody else will step in *real* quick to fix it :-) I am not betting
on this last.

cheers

andrew