Re: Delphi+pqsql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: Delphi+pqsql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
check out http://www.zeoslib.net

I tried some of the commercial ones below and the postgresdac one had
problems with schemas.
It seems it does not fully support Postgres 7.3 and up.

There really is a shortage of quality postgres TDataSet components for
Delphi, Zeoslib is the best one, but it also incorporates drivers for
like 6 other databases.
It would be nice to see a nice open source set dedicated just to PostgreSQL.

You might want to post on the Borland News groups as with the win32
version of Postgres becoming production ready very soon :-) you might
get a lot of help with a Postgres Tdataset project.

I was a Firebird SQL user for a long time, but I will never go back
after using Postgres, it is just light years ahead.