question about plpythonu - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Doseok Kim
Subject question about plpythonu
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear all,
I was setting up plpythonu with port system on FreeBSD.
All ports related plpythonu are installed well.
But there was an error when I issued "createlang plpythonu template1"
with postgres user account.

It said like bellow.
"""
$ createlang plpythonu template1
createlang: language installation failed: ERROR:  could not load library
"/usr/local/lib/postgresql/plpython.so": dlopen
'/usr/local/lib/postgresql/plpython.so' failed.
(/usr/local/lib/libpython2.4.so: Undefined symbol "pthread_attr_destroy")
"""

It seems I miss something but I have no idea.
Thanks in advance.

Doseok Kim