Re: pg_live and solutions linux, paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guillaume LELARGE
Subject Re: pg_live and solutions linux, paris
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert Bernier wrote:
> My current understanding is that there's no French translation for postgres 8.0 documentation however I can get the
7.xstuff.

You're right. Translation is in progress for 7.4.0 documentation. When
this is done, we will first take care of 7.4.6, then 8.0.

> What should I do, use only 8.0 without French language documentation or include 7.x along side 8.0 in the
distributionwith it?

As Bruce said earlier, you can add both (if it's possible).

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/