Re: Problems with pg_restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kaloyan Iliev Iliev
Subject Re: Problems with pg_restore
Date
List pgsql-general
You are right again.
I don't want to make permanet changes for this one-time problem.

Yes I find a way to

Use pg_restore to make a text dump script, and then edit that, and then
load it into your newer server.

- pg_restore can output to file not only database. I will edit this file.
Thanks.

Kaloyan