Problems with JDBC site and Postgres mailing list subscription page - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Christian Imbeault
Subject Problems with JDBC site and Postgres mailing list subscription page
Date
List pgsql-general
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/ seems to be down.

Also I can't connect to the mailing list subscription page at:

http://webmail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr?domain=postgresql.org&func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-jdbc

Can anyone point me to another site where I can download the postgres
jdbc drivers?

Thanks,

Jc

Sorry about the disclaimer.

.
Note: This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby kindly requested to refrain from printing, copying,
ordistributing the information contained herein.  Furthermore, any other use of the information contained herein is
strictlyprohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please kindly notify the sender immediately and
destroyall copies of the original message.