Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 1
Date
List pgsql-general
David Fetter wrote:
> It's also on http://bt.postgresql.org/ :)

I don't know why, but I always seem to have problems with the torrents
at bt.postgresql.org. I click them and my download manager says
"starting" but then nothing happens. I can however download the torrents
using "wget <url of torrent>" and start them locally on my machine
without problems.

This might of course be something in my own setup but I don't have this
problem with any other torrents on the net.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren