Re: SPI function to investigate query semantics - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: SPI function to investigate query semantics
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

>Looks pretty rejectish to me...
>
>            regards, tom lane

Arrghh.
Forget my patch. It's not possible to set savepoints at all using SPI!
Here I was, thinking that only begin/commit/rollback was rejected (I
trusted the documentation and did not dive into the code).

A patch is needed for the documentation to clarify this :-)

So what *is* the appropriate way of  starting, releasing, and rolling
back savepoints then?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren