Re: Error: column "nsptablespace" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Roland Volkmann
Subject Re: Error: column "nsptablespace" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Christopher, Hello Tom,

thank you for your answers.

> You are using a pre-release version of a database server, and
> phpPgAdmin's behaviour has had to change _several_ times to track it.
>
> Don't expect a pre-release to work in any way.

I know that PostgreSQL 8.0 isn't ready for use in production
environment. But it's the first native win32 version, so I don't have
any option for my current project, except using another database  ;-)
When my project will be ready, I'm sure PostgreSQL will be stable enough.

> We'll fix up phpPgAdmin CVS sometime this week.  We might even do a
> point release.

that's good news - thank you.

With best regards,

Roland