Re: problems between nvidia nvmixer (from 4.27 nforce drivers) cygwin - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Reini Urban
Subject Re: problems between nvidia nvmixer (from 4.27 nforce drivers) cygwin
Date
In response to problems between nvidia nvmixer (from 4.27 nforce drivers) cygwin sshd cygrunsrv & even bash, all in Windows 2000  (Jonathan Higbee <ilv2004@cyberspace.org>)
List pgsql-cygwin
Please report to cygwin @ cygwin.com only.

Jonathan Higbee schrieb:
> Problem report. There are interaction problems between the Nvidia
> nvmixer (from 4.27 nforce drivers) & Openssh sshd.exe as run in Cygwin
> as a service, and also between the mixer and a plain old bash shell
> window of Cygwin, all under Windows 2000.

Please try without norton antivirus. I rather suspect that this is the
real culprit.
But there are a lot of other rather invasive processes also.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/