Contacts for Greece - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michalis Kabrianis
Subject Contacts for Greece
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi
I was waiting long hoping for someone more marketing-related than me to
come up for Greece.
Unfortunately I haven't seen anybody :(

I could take over Greek contacts and answer any relative questions. My
technical background is fair and I don't think I'll have a problem on
the technical issues. I couldn't say the same thing for marketing-speak,
so I will probably just translate anything that comes out from English
to Greek.

If my late offer is not a problem, just let me know what exact info you
need for listing me as a contact person.

The data I have in mind is :

Greece
Michalis Kabrianis
Email: pgsql@interzone.gr (will you make a gr@postgresql.org ?)