Fwd: Speedup twophase transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stas Kelvich
Subject Fwd: Speedup twophase transactions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 08 Apr 2016, at 21:55, Jesper Pedersen <jesper.pedersen@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On 04/08/2016 02:42 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Stas Kelvich <s.kelvich@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Thanks for reviews and commit!
>>
>> I apologize for being clueless here, but was this patch committed?
>> It's still marked as "Needs Review" in the CommitFest application.
>>

> There are 2 parts to this - both in the same email thread.
>
> Part 1 [0] dealt with 2-phase commits on the master node. Part 2 [1] deals with replaying on slaves, which currently
showslag.

> There is still an open item found by Michael, so part 2 isn't ready to be moved to "Ready for Committer" yet.
>
> [0] http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=978b2f65aa1262eb4ecbf8b3785cb1b9cf4db78e
> [1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/523/
>
> Best regards,
> Jesper

By the way, Jesper, can you, please, try to run tests in diff, that i’ve sent today? It includes test scenario that was
causing problems for Michael, but works fine on all systems that I have access to.

Stas Kelvich
The Russian Postgres Company