Re: Reorganization of the translation files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Kmetec
Subject Re: Reorganization of the translation files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> The biggest downside I see is the long execution time for msgmerge.
> I can live with that, especially if it will save me translating "out of
> memory" six or seven times.

I'm using poedit which can replace empty translations with previous
translated values for the same/similar strings. This can save you some
time when translating common errors and command-line options;
unfotunately, importing strings from other projects (kde, gnome, ...)
doesn't help much. :(

Regards,
Aleksander